McCann Health Medical Communications is a group of leading global medical communications agencies. We work on some of the most innovative global healthcare products and pride ourselves on our long term relationships with some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies.
Due to internal progression there is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious accountant to develop their technical experience and gain exposure to a variety of national and international accounting systems.
Located within our shared financial services team you will report to the Finance Manager and will provide support to our UK, US and Canadian entities.
• Preparation of the monthly journal postings
• Preparation and responsibility over the US and Canadian monthly financials
• Reporting of Hyperion schedules
• Responsible for the upkeep of the internal Chart of Accounts
• Timely preparation and first review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and accountability for highlighting unexpected movements
• Control of the UK company credit card scheme including the reconciling of the credit card statements into our expense system and monitoring of the card usage.
• Bank and cashbook reconciliations for our US Entity
• Responsible for the Credit control for one of our entities.
• Ad-hoc project work
• Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA.
• Experienced in using Microsoft Excel to a high level.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-assess priorities in a quick paced environment and to use own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to build good working relationships.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Prior experience of Management accounting.