Caudex, a progressive medical communications agency within McCann Health, is currently looking to hire an experienced Account Manager, to provide high-quality account management for our clients. Our Account Managers are client facing; they support the delivery of all projects from conception to completion, and play a critical role in the financial management of designated accounts. There is a strong focus on publication support, covering manuscripts, abstracts, posters and publication summaries.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Independently managing and delivering small projects, and supporting account team members with the delivery and tracking of larger, more complex projects.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, including any event management required for larger external meetings.
- Tracking progress and updating the status of multiple projects, utilizing client databases where required.
- Working with the client account teams to help develop project specifications, budget estimates and project reconciliations.
- Effectively managing account finances to ensure maximum recovery on projects.
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of invoicing procedures and clients payment processes, assisting with timely invoicing.
- Maintaining files of up-to-date financial information for all projects.
We are looking for a confident and assertive individual with excellent administrative and organisational skills, with an aptitude for finance. We need someone who is happy to take responsibility for financial processes, as well as the communication skills to work across account teams to ensure effective project management practices, in addition to liaising effectively with clients. Previous experience in healthcare communications or the pharmaceutical industry, and a life science degree, would be advantageous but is not essential. Any experience within publication planning and management would be a huge bonus with this position too.
Overall we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys project management, financial management and administration, and is happy to use their own initiative. We value a 'can do' attitude in our employees, and in return we provide an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a supportive and vibrant working environment.
Caudex is a leading global medical communications agency, part of the McCann Health network. We work on some of the most innovative global healthcare products from early development through to post-launch, while providing a supportive and engaging working environment for our staff. Established for over 25 years, we have a strong heritage in delivering medical communications programs which really stand out from the crowd.
Our culture is focused on teamwork, so we look for this quality in all new members of staff. As an Account Manager you will need the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all level, the skills and confidence to liaise directly with clients and clinical experts, and the right blend of writing flair and talent to produce high-quality medical communications.
We welcome applicants with disabilities. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.