Continue developing your leadership skills and progress your career with Caudex.
Caudex, a progressive medical communications agency within McCann Health, is currently looking to hire an experienced Account Director to partner and work with our clients, shaping and driving communications deliverables and developing a strong and successful relationship.
It is an exciting time at Caudex; due to the continued growth of our business, the Account Director will take ultimate responsibility for client service and project delivery, identifying opportunities to add value to the account and increase the level of business. They will have the opportunity to work on exciting brands across a variety of different therapy areas and communications projects, providing the client with strategic and tactical communication planning support.
We offer an environment that is thriving and challenging, flexible and inclusive and we are pleased to offer a culture where opportunity and success abounds. We are incredibly proud of our people. We work together to achieve shared goals and delight our clients, and we are looking for the industries best talent join us!
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in medical communications, who enjoys leading teams, solving problems and building great relationships both internally and externally.
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Significant Medical Communication and Account Management experience in publications
- Certified Medical Publication Professional (CMPP) designation preferred
- You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth commercial understanding of products and therapy areas as well as great market awareness
- Proven track record of building successful client relationships and winning new business
- Strong ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish lasting business relationships
- Strong communication (listening, speaking, writing) skills with internal and external partners
- Expert time manager and ability to prioritize workload
- Proven mentorship skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to current client offices
We value a "can-do"attitude in our employees, and in return we offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package. Our highly skilled teams reflect our continuing commitment to being an employer of choice as well as a provider of choice.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply for this job" below.