Are you an enthusiastic, fresh-thinking Principal medical writer who wants to bring integrity and innovation to all areas of your work?
If the answer is yes, then Complete HealthVizion could be your perfect agency, and you could be our perfect Principal Medical Writer!
Complete HealthVizion is looking for a Principal Medical Writer to join our team. We are a global medical communications agency with an insatiable ambition to continually evolve and grow as a business. We work in some of the most exciting areas of healthcare and are immensely proud of the life-changing work our teams do.
As an experienced member of the scientific services team, you will also work closely with junior writers to support the development of talent. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking on a mentoring role, sharing knowledge and promoting best practice so that we continue to be the agency of choice for so many outstanding clients.
In this role, you will:
• Lead editorial and scientific excellence by producing clear, accurate, and grammatically correct written work on a variety of therapeutic areas, which are appropriate to the project brief.
• Produce a full range of written communications deliverables for the required audience, agreed publication medium and stated level of design/creativity, in accordance with the needs of the client.
• Drive forwards innovative ideas, concepts and suggestions to provide added value to projects.
• Effectively brief members of the project team, including on time allocations, for appropriate audiences and clinical messages.
• Take the lead on specific projects, guiding team members on client and project issues.
• Actively lead to client/investigator meetings and facilitate these meetings as required.
• Monitor project costs against agreed budgets and notify Account Managers of any changes to the specifications.
Applicants must have a life science degree (preferably a PhD) and previous writing experience. A proven track record in medical communications is essential, along with the ability to coordinate the delivery of editorial projects and to provide scientific excellence across several accounts and therapy areas.
For more information, please contact: HR-MMC@McCann.com
At McCann Health Medical Communications, we welcome applicants with disabilities. Please advise us of any support needs you have at the interview stage.