Are you a curious problem solver? Do you have an interest in digital healthcare and marketing strategy? Do you enjoy being a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment? If so, you just might be the right person to join our team in NYC!
We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and driven Analysts to help support and drive success on our Omnichannel Strategy team at Consulting at McCann Health.
As a Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in providing strategic recommendations to our life science clients by exploring cutting-edge methodologies to understand healthcare customer needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of qualitative, quantitative and behavioral datasets
- Translation of datasets into appealing and insightful deliverables
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Conduct desk research to support project tasks and proposal development
- Support growth and innovation within the group
The candidate will be expected to meet the following qualifications & criteria;
- Have a Bachelor's degree in insights-focused fields such as marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, economics or similar business or liberal arts programs
- At least 1-2 years working in an agency, consulting or research company focused on either healthcare, digital, or both
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment and work collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All Business Analysts at McCann Health receive relevant training and ongoing support from a dedicated line manager, as well as from project and leadership teams. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, collaborative and supportive working environment, with clear opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, flexibility and exposure to complex client challenges.
We welcome applicants with disabilities. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know on your application.