We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven associate to help support and drive success on our team at Consulting at McCann Health. Our team works with novel, cutting-edge data methodologies to provide strategic recommendations to our clients within the pharmaceutical industry.
This role may be right for you if…
- You have an interest in understanding the intersection of healthcare, marketing and technology
- You have a curious personality and are interested in learning about unique research methodologies
- You are organized, proactive and detail-oriented
- You like to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of qualitative, quantitative and behavioral datasets
- Desk research to support project tasks and proposal development
- Translation of datasets into appealing and insightful deliverables with oversight from senior team members
- Quality control of client deliverables
- Keeping track of major pharmaceutical industry news, market developments and methodological advances
The candidate will be expected to meet the following qualifications & criteria;
- Have a Bachelor's degree in insights-focused fields such as marketing, psychology, sociology statistics or similar business or liberal arts programs
- 0-2 years working in an agency, consulting or research company focused on either healthcare, digital, or both.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment and work collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All associates at Consulting at McCann Health receive relevant training and ongoing support from a dedicated line manager, as well as from project and leadership teams. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, collaborative and supportive working environment, with clear opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, flexibility and exposure to complex client challenges.
We welcome applicants with disabilities. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, and you wish to ask, please contact the HR team.