Do you pride yourself for your client relationship skills? Do you have an interest in digital healthcare and marketing strategy? Do you enjoy being a part of a fast-paced,entrepreneurial and collaborative environment? If so, you just might be the right person to join our team in New York City!
We are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and ambitious client relationship executive to help support and drive success on our Omnichannel Strategy team at Consulting at McCann Health.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Client Relationship Associate within the Omnichannel Strategy Group at Consulting at McCann Health, you will be tasked with building relationships between our group and its internal and external clients. Successful candidates will employ not only their relationship building skills, but also their consultative sales skills to identify pain points, qualify and define strategic initiatives, and facilitate innovative solutions to customer’s engagement objectives.
The right candidate will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, exposure to complex client challenges and the opportunity to expand their career within the Life Sciences industry offering cutting-edge Omnichannel strategy solutions to clients.
- Responsible for understanding client needs and managing client relationships through the initial stages of the sales process for Omnichannel strategy services. These stages primarily consist of qualification, needs analysis, and services demonstration.
- Prospecting for new customers and qualifying new leads to support a balanced pipeline for future sales.
- Partner with other internal agency team members to qualify and nurture inbound opportunities sourced through their activity.
- Building and expanding collaborative relationships with other internal agencies to support client acquisition and retention.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of understanding of the market, services for each of our clients’ portfolio of products, and competitors.
- Responsible for accurately logging all activities and meeting or exceeding KPI metrics.
- Developing proposals, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating how our services can solve Omnichannel needs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Business or Scientific Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of successful experience in client relationship or account management roles in companies providing services to Pharma and/or Life Sciences companies: agencies,consulting or research houses focused on either healthcare, digital, or both.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience required.
- Proven experience in managing complex revenue opportunities, and the ability to drive forward opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation,verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
Please, submit your cover letter and resume advising us why you are qualified for this role. We will review and provide an update to you as appropriate. We are actively interviewing and we hope to be in touch soon! Thank you for considering Consulting at McCann Health as your employer of choice!