Do you pride yourself for your client relationship skills? Do you have experience in digital healthcare and marketing strategy? Do you enjoy being a part of a fast-paced,entrepreneurial and collaborative environment? If so, you just might be the right person to join our team in New York City!
We are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated, experienced, and ambitious client relationship manager to help drive success on our Omnichannel Strategy team at Consulting at McCann Health.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Client Relationship Manager within the Omnichannel Strategy Group at Consulting at McCann Health, you will manage building relationships between our group and its internal and external clients. Successful candidates will employ not only their relationship building skills, but also their consultative sales skills to identify pain points, qualify and define strategic initiatives, and facilitate innovative solutions to customer’s engagement objectives. The right candidate will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, exposure to complex client challenges and the opportunity to continue expanding their career within the Life Sciences industry offering cutting-edge Omnichannel strategy solutions to clients.
- Responsible for understanding client needs and managing client relationships through the initial stages of the sales process for Omnichannel strategy services. These stages primarily consist of qualification, needs analysis, and services demonstration.
- Prospecting for new customers and qualifying new leads to support a balanced pipeline for future sales.
- Partner with other internal agency team members to qualify and nurture inbound opportunities sourced through their activity.
- Building and expanding collaborative relationships with other internal agencies to support client acquisition and retention.
- Continuous development and maintaining a high level of understanding of the market, services for each of our clients’ portfolio of products, and competitors.
- Responsible to ensure the accurate logging all activities and meeting or exceeding KPI metrics.
- Developing and managing proposals, planning and managing customer meetings, and demonstrating how our services can solve Omnichannel needs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Business or Scientific Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of successful experience in client relationship or account management roles in companies providing services to Pharma and/or Life Sciences companies: agencies,consulting or research houses focused on either healthcare, digital, or both.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience required.
- Proven experience in managing complex revenue opportunities, and the ability to drive forward opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation,verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
Please, submit your cover letter and resume advising us why you are qualified for this role. We will review and provide an update to you as appropriate. We are actively interviewing and we hope to be in touch soon!
Thank you for considering Consulting at McCann Health as your employer of choice!
We are McCann Health, one of the most awarded global healthcare communications networks. We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are foundational to achieving our mission – to help our client’s brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we’re accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.
We welcome applicants with disabilities. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, and you wish to ask, please contact the HR team at +1 201 561 8637.