We are currently seeking to hire a positive, proactive and detail focused individual to join our NY based team. This role is best suited for recent graduates who are driven, have a strong passion for healthcare and are looking to learn more about digital marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations including office services, customer interface requests, meeting/event execution, employee expenses and act as office culture lead
- Liaise with finance team members for the preparation of monthly client invoices, as well as monitoring and follow-up after they are sent
- Ensure working knowledge of department service offerings, leadership and key groups, local amenities, as well as team protocols and procedures
- Cross-train in other department services to provide back-up support on special projects as assigned by senior team members
- Foster and build positive relationships with team members and customers
The candidate will be expected to meet the following qualifications & criteria;
- Have an Associates or Bachelor's degree
- 0-1 years of related office experience preferably in a corporate, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Mature, professional and positive attitude that allows for interaction with team members of all levels
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Omnichannel Solutions team within Consulting at McCann Health uses novel methodologies to understand and address the needs of healthcare stakeholders. The team strongly believes that collaboration and determination can drive innovation within the digital healthcare space.
All coordinators at Consulting at McCann Health receive relevant training and ongoing support from a dedicated line manager, as well as from project and leadership teams. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, collaborative and supportive working environment, with clear opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, flexibility and exposure to complex client challenges.
We welcome applicants with disabilities. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, and you wish to ask, please contact the HR team.