We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and capable Business Analyst to help support and drive success at Consulting at McCann Health within our London or Macclesfield offices.
As a Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting multiple project delivery teams across a wide range of research projects within our Scientific Evidence, Value and Access team and our Commercial Strategy team. Using your technical and scientific expertise and keen attention to detail, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis, leading to the preparation of precise, high-quality deliverables to support brand and value strategies and communications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyse & appraise scientific literature and reports
• Analysis and integration of qualitative insights and quantitative data
• Conduct desk research to support project tasks and proposal development
• Organise and participate in primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) physicians, payers or patients
• Contribute to the development of high-quality, accurate and compelling project reports
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
The candidate will be expected to meet the following qualifications & criteria;
• Bachelor’s degree (at least 2:1) in a life sciences subject (e.g. medicine, physiology, biology, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy)
• PhD in Life Sciences or Health Economics is desirable but not essential
• Significant experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programmes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Dedication to the development of high quality deliverables within strict project deadlines
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, a willingness to take on responsibilities outside one’s typical scope of work, resourcefulness, and a drive to work collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
• Ability and willingness to travel (international travel not expected to exceed 5% of contracted hours at Analyst level)
As a challenging but rewarding entry-level position, all Analysts at CMH receive relevant training and ongoing support from a dedicated line manager, as well as from project and leadership teams.
We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, collaborative and supportive working environment, with clear opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, flexibility and exposure to complex client challenges.
Please only apply for this roel if you are eligible to work in the UK.
Should you wish to apply for the role, please click 'Apply for this job' below.