Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a senior role for a highly reputable, successful, and client-focused global Consultancy?
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, respected and capable Director to join the team within our Macclesfield or Manchester office. The global scale of our offering and breadth of our network, both within Consulting at McCann Health and the wider McCann Health group gives us a strong and diverse client base and complimentary capability offering. It is an exciting expert community to be part of We all want to make a real and meaningful difference in the world of health and wellbeing.
This role will have responsibility for a variety of evidence-based outputs, including study design, implementation and analysis. We are looking for candidates with a relevant degree/PHD in Epidemiology or public health, as well as significant experience within the industry. Candidates must have strong technical skills, a thorough understanding of the differences and rational use of all types of research methodologies, as well as an awareness of market and academic issues relating to the delivery of real world studies. The ability to build relationships with clients is a key requirement of the role. The successful applicant will:
· Lead / direct client relationships ensuring that existing business is protected and grown
· Understand, credibly challenge and further develop client project briefs.
· Provide visible, motivational and decisive leadership to project team members, providing support and guidance on client and project issues, enabling the project team to achieve their objectives, within budget and specified timelines
· Provide strategic real world evidence and scientific data review input into our integrated client programs across our product and service portfolio
· Effectively lead and line manage members of the Real World Evidence team, ensuring high performance and progression of team members
· Contribute to new business development initiatives and drive sales through their business development activities
Successful applicants will have a strong desire to continue their professional education, keeping pace with changes in the market in order to better position our strategic offering.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package and flexibility. We also offer a chance to collaborate across all disciplines of the McCann Health business to the benefit of our clients. We are structured to offer our clients integrated solutions and we are proud to offer our employees the opportunity to stretch their understanding of healthcare way beyond an isolated skill set. We offer careers, not just jobs, and you will learn, grow and develop with us.
If you an expert who will help sell and drive the development of our evidence-based services? This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of a progressive, rapidly growing consulting team, Click ‘apply’ below.
At McCann Health Medical Communications, we welcome applicants with disabilities. Please advise us of any support needs you have at interview stage.