CMC Connect – Project Coordinator
Macclesfield, Manchester or Glasgow
CMC Connect, part of McCann Health Medical Communications, is a leading global medical communications agency, established more than 25 years ago, with offices in the UK (Macclesfield, Manchester and Glasgow) and the USA (Radnor, Philadelphia). We are incredibly proud of the work we do and the people we employ. The team at CMC Connect works to extremely high standards supports its colleagues and delights its clients.
CMC Connect continues to grow and is looking to expand its successful team with Project Coordinators based in Glasgow, Macclesfield or Manchester.
Project Coordinators assist our teams in the delivery of a wide range of projects; the role is extremely rewarding and is pivotal to the successful delivery of a variety of medical communications projects, including scientific publications, multichannel medical education programmes, and meetings (e.g., advisory boards, stand-alone meetings, virtual meetings, etc.). Your organisational, administration and communication skills will be tested on a daily basis as you help CMC Connect towards exceeding the expectations of its clients.
As part of the CMC Connect team, you will:
• Become a central point of contact for internal account teams, as well as a valuable point of contact for clients.
• Create and maintain administration files and client databases (e.g. for publication plans).
• Assist the team via proactive project coordination and tracking, sending documents for external review (e.g. submission of congress abstracts to conference websites and submission of manuscripts to journals).
• Maintain submission trackers for congress abstracts and monitor the status of manuscripts after submission.
• Organise internal account team meetings and assist with arrangements for external meetings, by scheduling teleconferences or via online meeting tools (Skype, Teams, etc.).
• Attend meetings and produce action minutes and/or status reports.
• Undertake information research.
• Assist with creating project timelines and schedules.
• Coordinate business logistics, such as scheduling travel for team members.
• Where necessary, assist with the administration of financial tasks.
• Undergraduate degree in life sciences preferred.
• Experience of working in medical communications (desirable).
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills (essential).
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A proactive approach to learning new skills and applying them to project work.
• A conscientious attitude and flexible approach according to work requirements.
In return, CMC Connect offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and provides long-term career choices and development that support and encourage staff to progress and maximise their potential. Whoever you are, whatever difference you can make to our business, CMC Connect aims to provide you with an environment in which you can thrive; an environment that is challenging, flexible and inclusive, and with a culture that creates opportunities and rewards success.
If you are passionate about excelling at your job and developing your career in a dynamic, team-orientated and award-winning medical communications agency, we welcome your application. Please click ‘Apply for this job’ below.