Recruiting for an Autumn 2020 start date
McCann Health Medical Communications is a group of leading global medical communications agencies. We work on some of the most innovative global healthcare products and pride ourselves on our long term relationships with some of the world's top pharmaceutical companies. This is a great opportunity for someone to be able to join an established and progressive team supporting a global network of agencies and clients.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to provide high-quality account management for our clients. Our Account Managers are client facing; they support the delivery of all projects from conception to completion, and play a critical role in the financial management of designated accounts.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Independently managing and delivering small projects, and supporting account team members with the delivery and tracking of larger, more complex projects.
- Internal and external meetings, including any event management required for larger external meetings.
- Tracking progress and updating the status of multiple projects, utilising client databases where required.
- Working with the client account teams to help develop project specifications, budget estimates and project reconciliations.
- Effectively managing account finances to ensure maximum recovery on projects.
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of invoicing procedures and clients' payment processes, assisting with timely invoicing.
- Maintaining files of up-to-date financial information for all projects.
We are looking for a confident and assertive individual with excellent administrative and organisational skills, with an aptitude for finance. We need someone who is happy to take responsibility for financial processes, as well as the communication skills to work across account teams to ensure effective project management practices, in addition to liaising effectively with clients.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and have a 'can do' attitude, we would like to hear from you. We offer a great benefits package, a flexible working culture and a commitment to career development.
If you are passionate about excelling at your job and developing your career in a dynamic and caring medical communications agency, please apply by clicking the link below. If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact a member of HR HR-MMC@mccann.com
At McCann Health Medical Communications, we welcome applicants with disabilities. Please advise us of any support needs you have at interview stage.
We are McCann Health, one of the most awarded global healthcare communications networks. We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are foundational to achieving our mission – to help our client’s brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we’re accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.