At McCann Health Medical Communications, we set the gold standard in medical communications; delivering on our promise of offering gold-standard careers for our people and gold-standard work for our clients, achieving excellence in all that we do.
We are excited to be recruiting for an Account Executive for our impressive agency Complete Regulatory.
You will proactively support and assist the regulatory team with the management and delivery of the full range of regulatory services, with a particular focus on financial management and project support.
- Work with the Regulatory team to independently produce simple project specifications, budget estimates, production schedules and project reconciliations, seeking guidance and support as required.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of invoicing procedures and clients’ payment processes, assisting with timely invoicing.
- Independently manage and deliver discrete parts of projects, supporting team members with the delivery and tracking of projects.
- Liaise appropriately with the team to keep abreast of project progress and to accurately estimate percent complete figures.
- Establish positive long-term relationships with a wide range of team members in client organisations.
- Use professional and appropriate verbal and written communication with clients, winning their trust and proactively meeting their needs.
At McCann Health Medical Communications, diversity is celebrated and inclusion is a cornerstone of who we are. We welcome applications from a wide applicant pool.
To Apply or Contact Us
If you are passionate about excelling in your job and developing your career in a dynamic, team-orientated and award-winning medical communications agency, we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with a member of our team at HR-MMC@mccann.com, or apply by clicking the link below.
At McCann Health Medical Communications, we welcome applicants with disabilities. Please advise us of any support needs you have at interview stage.
We are McCann Health, one of the most awarded global healthcare communication networks. We believe that diversity and inclusion are foundational to achieving our mission – to help our clients’ brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organisational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we’re accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.